I have been inspired by so many different people, you probably know them all, Zoella, Alfie Deyes, Marcus Butler, Niomi Smart, Tanya Burr Jim Chapman, Joe Sugg, Louise Glitter and many more! They are all my idols, I have watched nearly every video of theres, because I think they, are amazing people, and they shouldn't get as much hate as they do.
I'm not trying to copy them, I just wanted to start vlogging, but then I didn't know so I thought I would start blogging and see how well that goes, and if I get a few people following me then maybe I will start a YouTube channel again.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me and my past. I will be posting blogs, when I have done something exciting, and putting pictures with it. Also I will do monthly favourites and other things like that. I hope you will enjoy my blog, and I will see you again soon :)
Just followed u and I love your posts SOOO much maybe if you get chance you could check out my blog the link is http://notyouraveragegirl-mylife.blogspot.co.uk soz don't mean to be pushy or any thing u don't have to look at my blog if you don't want to xxx bye
ReplyDelete