Saturday, 15 November 2014

London 15.11.14

Today I went to London with one of my Bestfriends, we went to mainly Oxford Street and Regent Street, we went into Topshop, M&S, Primark, Lush, Newlook, River Island and many more shops. I bought 6 products from lush, and I stupidly bought two of the same thing, so my friend took one of them. I also bought four items from Primark but one of them was two small, so I have to take it back one day. 

This is the bags from Lush and Primark. And the photos below are of places around London. 

Kings Cross, St Pancras


I'm sorry this is a short blog post, but I didn't really have anything else to post, so I hope you enjoyed this and see you again tomorrow😊

2 comments:

  1. Hey your blog seems really cool so far and I hope you will be uploading again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog seems really cool so far and I hope you will be uploading again soon!

    ReplyDelete